1.25.2007

WELKOMMEN!


It's because I have a tendency to use my first blog to bitch a lot that I decided to use this one for all things light. Yea, too much work to have both, but hey. I need a vehicle for my ever increasing frustration. Too bad.

So use this one to not get sick of me!

In lieu of new blog celebration...

Here:
Have a flamboyant unicorn. I think I'll name him Teddy. If that doesn't scream Las Vegas entertainer, I don't know what does.

*sigh* I did have a MyLittle Pony growing up. But just one. Even then, I thought it was gay. But God help me! Pastel colors to little girls are like cocaine to Kate Moss. I was gonna say Linsdsey but that c*u*n*t has no sense of humor.

Why a unicorn would wear ballerina shoes and an erection at half-mast is beyond me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?