1.31.2007

Rascism, Alive & Well

So here's a video of Paris Hiltwat using racial slurs in what appears to be a drugged-out state; although that is no excuse.

I was able to snag this cinematic gem from the website http://www.wwtdd.com. According to the site, Paris is most noted for quoting the following phrases:

"I am a fat ugly Jewish bitch … I’m a little jap-y Jew … I am a little black whore, I got fucked in the butt for coke … I’m a nigger and I’ll (unintelligible) … I’m black and I steal shit, Yo I’m black and I steal…"

Thank you Tyler Durden for your amazing espose`!

This is redundant coming from a person who is never seen in public without her blue contact lenses (she has brown eyes and brown hair and you can see it in the link below:)

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005189.html

Why does she try so hard to be aryan? Still, I wonder. Lemme try it out...hey Paris, all the $$$ U got, Y don'tcha get that ugly jew-nose fixed, eh?! Hmmm... nah. I don't know what she gets out of it.

How about a less Paris-style offensive, less rascist version:

Ms. Hiltwat, please get the following items fixed as it drives me to gouge my eyes with sharpened tampons:
  1. Your ashy gargoyle feet (size 11),
  2. your grotty 'Man-Hands',
  3. your infamous 'Wonky-Eye'
  4. and for the love of all that is holy, have some butt implants inserted as soon as possible. I understand white chix are supposed to be flat down there, but DAMN! HO!

Sincerely, the World.

Wow! Once you catch the bigot-bug, it's hard to shake it off! Recovery soon to follow. Until then, watch the vid and cringe in embarassment.The money-shot is when her boyfriend is seen with a look of humiliation on his face.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?